7th May 2015, 12:26 AM
hem_baddude21

What is the procedure to follow for retrieving registration ID for SSC CGL exam if I have forgotten?

Sir/Mam,

Please help me for my forgotten registration id part 1 SSC CGL exam .Kindly mail me the solution or link for retrieving my reg. id.
Name: Hemant
DOB: 04.04.1985

What is the procedure to follow for retrieving registration ID for SSC CGL exam if I have forgotten?

7th May 2015, 06:46 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for retrieving registration ID for SSC CGL exam if I have forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hem_baddude21 View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please help me for my forgotten registration id part 1 SSC CGL exam .Kindly mail me the solution or link for retrieving my reg. id.
Name: Hemant
DOB: 04.04.1985

Not a big problem don't get panic you need to do just do certain things like you can lodge a problem on the official site of the SSC where they have a separate section for these kinds of problem
And there you can apply for such a thing.
You will require to tell each and every kind of information to get your id back.
7th May 2015, 07:23 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for retrieving registration ID for SSC CGL exam if I have forgotten?

As far as my knowledge is concerned about this question, there is no such procedure or facility made by SSC board to retrieve registration number which has been lost once that is why we are sorry to inform you that you can not retrieve your registration number again.

You have lost the registration number of Part I registration which would be needed to log in to register for Part II that is why you must know that without this you can not register for Part II registration but there are few ways which you may see suitable in such cases.

First of all you should see whether you have printed the Part I registration receipt or not if yes then you can get registration number but if not then you can not get that back.

Go to the History of your browser which you used to fill up application form of SSC Combined Graduate Level examination and open all the pages which were opened while registering for this examination and you may find that receipt but if unable then there is no other way to get your registration number back.

The one and only solution of your problem is that, you should drop the idea to get your registration number back and register again means fill up application form of Part I registration again and get a new registration ID and use that ID to fill up complete application form and you will be able to get your form filled for this examination.

For your kind notice, there are thousands of cases comes from candidates filling up form of SSC exams sometimes they looses their money from bank account and it persists to print application form, sometimes registration number problems, sometimes the registration shows wrong when tries to register for Part II so you must not worry and just register for a new one form.

SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I examination is going to be held on 09th and 16th August 2015 so you have only two + months left to get prepared well that is why work harder as per the requirement to qualify this examination and get your job.

Examination Pattern of SSC CGL Tier I :

Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence - 50 questions for 50 marks.
Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks.
English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks.
General Awareness - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Total 200 objective type questions will be asked for 200 marks and candidates qualified in Tier I will be eligible to appear for Tier II examination.

Some good boos to use in preparation for SSC CGL Examination to secure good marks :

SP Bakshi - Objective English Language
SC Gupta - Objective and Descriptive English Language
Lucent Publication - Mathematics and Reasoning Ability
General Awareness by Unique Publishers
General Knowledge by TMH Publishers

If you give at least 5-6 hours everyday with dedication then nothing can stop you from securing more than 75% marks in Tier I exam and this would be very advantageous to have good marks in Tier I because if you could not secure higher marks in any subject of Tier II then also your marks will be added to Tier II and that would be a major plus point so you should work hard at every single stage and clear this test.
7th May 2015, 11:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear I understood your problem. For this you need to have a look on the " SSC CGL " Admit Card. There you can see the Registration NO, Roll No and Some more details.

If you loss that also you can go through Official website of SSC there you will have a chance to get a Duplicate hall ticket before a specific time. Thus you can retriive it.

If this is not possible then you can approach the officials of Staff Selection Commission.

Still if you don't retrive this for results you can see your Full name along with Registration Number and Roll No. Thus you can get it.

If still not possible then here we are providing you the Contact details of the Staff Selction Service.

Contact Us :

Help Line : 011 64715222

011 65570666

For Postal Address :

Staff Selection Commission

Block No- 12, CGO Complex

Lodhi Road, New Delhi

Ph. No : 91 11 24363343
22nd May 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my part 1 registration but didn't note my registration number. So I cudnot do the part 2 registration. I am suprava samantaray. Date of birth -22.09.1989.mail Id [email protected] plz kindly send me my registration number.
24th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my part-1 registration successfully but I didn't note my registration-id. So I couldn't able to open the part-2 registration. I am Jeno Nishanth M. My DOB:18-06-1989. My mail id: [email protected]. My father name: S.Maria Siluvai, mother name: S.Emerentia Mary. Plz kindly send my registration-id.
Thank you Sir/Madam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?