9th October 2011, 08:57 PM
ravi balotia

Details about the date of PSU examination for computer science engineering

sir,please give me complete details about date of psu examination 2001-2012 for computer science engineering......??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  2. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing computers? Details about exam date and syllabus?
  3. Details of all PSU exams which are held?
  4. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  5. Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?
  6. Information about PSU exam? What is the syllabus and date of the exam?
  7. How to prepare for M.Tech and PSU? I am doing B.Tech in computer science
  8. In PSU exam which is the subject for computer science and engineering students?
  9. Details such as date of notification release, syllabus and last date of application of PSU exam?
  10. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  11. Am I eligible for government entrance exam or PSU? I am a student pursuing degree in B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  12. Am I eligible for PSU through GATE with 59% marks in B.Sc? -- [New]
  13. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  15. Scope of PSU exam for computer science engineering? What are the conditions to apply for the exam?
  16. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the date of notification of PSU examination?
  18. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
7th September 2012, 05:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the date of PSU examination for computer science engineering

PSC examinations are conducted state wise. Details of state PSC examinations will be available in their official portal. Job notification may contain information on important dates. Applications can be forwarded either through online or postal method. Computer engineers can take up various technical positions in government departments, banks, etc.
7th September 2012, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the date of PSU examination for computer science engineering

PSC examinations are conducted state wise. Details of state PSC examinations will be available in their official portal. Job notification may contain information on important dates. Applications can be forwarded either through online or postal method. Computer engineers can take up various technical positions in government departments, banks, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?