7th October 2012, 05:26 PM
bida

How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?

Iam currently pursuing my b.tech in EE branch.I am a final year student and want to get into the core companies,how can i? Is there any other way than GATE exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
  2. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  3. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  4. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  6. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  7. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore?
  9. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  10. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  11. What are the core companies in my department of EEE? How to prepare for it?
  12. Which core companies allow EEE projects?
  13. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students?
  14. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  15. How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  16. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
  17. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  18. How to get a job in TCS after pursuing B.Tech final year? I am from EEE stream -- [New]
11th April 2013, 12:03 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?

If you want to aply to PSU compneis than you need to have the GATE scores.
Very few PSU companies hire on their own and do not use GATE scores.

So you have to give the GATE exams.

Currently, You can apply for the UPSC conducted Indian Engineering services Exams:

IES Exam will be held from 28th June 2013

Forms are being filled right now
Last date to apply is 6th May 2013

Educational Qualifications required to apply for this exams is:

>> BE/BTECH pass in any stream
OR
>> Passed section A and Section B of Instution examinations of Institution of Engineers
Or
>> Graduate Membership Examination of Institute of electronics and Telecommunication Engineers

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?