8th March 2012, 09:10 PM
mayank.varshney

Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?

I'm a chemical engg. Ist year , may I know which psu's are there in India for Chemical Enggineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  3. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  5. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  6. List of PSUs recruitment exams for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? How can I prepare to qualify? -- [New]
  7. Books to be referred for PSU exam? I am a B.Tech in IT
  8. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  9. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  10. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  11. What is the minimum pay scale of chemical engineering in India? I have got a seat for chemical engineering
  12. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  13. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  16. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  17. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  18. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
1st November 2012, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?

After graduation you can apply for jobs in Public sector firms such as NTPC, ONGC etc. In addition to this you can apply for the post in petroleum companies such Indian Oil corporation, Hindustan Petroleum etc. Recruitment is carried out on the basis of GATE exam. Aspirants having 60% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for this exam. Upper age limit is 30 years.
27th August 2020, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?

Hello there, I have done Btech from biochemical engineering. Can i apply for chemical engineering PSUs after my Mtech from chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?