20th March 2011, 02:32 AM
tafheem

Qualification code for UPSC CSP exam? Qualifications required for the exam?

i want to know the qualification code for this exam.and the qualification required to attempt the exam

20th March 2011, 10:10 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification code for UPSC CSP exam? Qualifications required for the exam?

hi..
to be eligible for the ias exam you should be an graduate in any field from any recognized university in India
you should also be of age more than 21 years and less than 30 years,
for an sc/st students there is an relaxation of five years in the upper cut off,
i am attaching the information brochure of this exam which will give you the complete details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf civil services notification.pdf(346.9 KB, 146 views)
7th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification code for UPSC CSP exam? Qualifications required for the exam?

Hi!

I have submitted an UPSC Engineering service examanication,I have received the Hallticket. But,Due to some personal reason, i havent attempted the exam. so in this case, will this be considered as an attempt? I have 4 attempts and if this considered, then am i left over with 3 attempts?

Can anyone provide me the relevent information.
11th September 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

how much percentages required for upsc exam in degree course?
19th October 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what subject is required for upsc?
17th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir m b.com final k exam de rahe hu kya m upse exam de sakte hu
1st June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my 10 class examination . then I can to do now for joining NFS? what type of qualifications are required for NFS
19th October 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply?
7th March 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am ex serviceman from army as class two officer. can i do apply for upsc . if i can do apply yet what qualification is required to upsc. and what is maximum age limit to ex service man.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?