18th February 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for UPSC exam being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?

qualifications to appear for UPSC by B.Com (honours) 2nd year students

20th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for UPSC exam being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?

Qualification Required for UPSC Examination:

As you are still pursuing 2nd year B.Com, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for UPSC examinations. But if remember, if you have completed 12th Class before B.Com, then you may apply for some of the recruitments which are conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary, Mains, Indian Forest Service, Geologist, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services Examination. Meanwhile you can apply for "Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination" and "National Defence Academy" Examination when you meet the required age criteria.

For NDA/ NA Examination - 12th Class is Required

For SCRA Examination - 12th Class in 10+2 pattern is required

For All Other Recruitments - Minimum Graduation is required
20th February 2016, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for UPSC exam being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?

Qualification Required for UPSC Examination:

As you are still pursuing 2nd year B.Com, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for UPSC examinations. But if remember, if you have completed 12th Class before B.Com, then you may apply for some of the recruitments which are conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary, Mains, Indian Forest Service, Geologist, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services Examination. Meanwhile you can apply for "Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination" and "National Defence Academy" Examination when you meet the required age criteria.

For NDA/ NA Examination - 12th Class is Required

For SCRA Examination - 12th Class in 10+2 pattern is required

For All Other Recruitments - Minimum Graduation is required
21st February 2016, 08:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
qualifications to appear for UPSC by B.Com (honours) 2nd year students
B.Com 2nd year student are not eligible for UPSC exam but final year of B.Com degree holder candidate are eligible for UPSC exam like CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?