23rd October 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed for Dietician course? What is the maximum age required?

please tell me that how much qualification needs for dietician course and what maximum age require for this course from I.G.N.O.U.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to become Dietitian in India?
  2. How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?
  3. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  4. Required Academic qualification and Maximum age limit for CBI Exam?
  5. How to become a Railway Driver after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the qualification required to apply for Assam Police Service? What is the maximum age limit for scheduled caste candidates
  7. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  8. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing B.Com with 57% and MBA HRM with 61.8%?
  9. Maximum age limit and qualification required for PCS exam?
  10. What is the maximum age required to join national defence academy at Khadakvasla or IMA Dehradun? What is the maximum age required to get selected in NDA
  11. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  12. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  14. What is the maximum age limit for PCS exam? What is the qualification required and how much percentage? -- [New]
  15. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  16. What is the qualification needed to become a sub inspector? What is the age limit?
  17. How to get a job in CBI? How to prepare for the exam?
  18. Which subject is helpful in IAS exam? What is the minimum and maximum age?What are the Minimum qualifications required?
14th December 2017, 09:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification needed for Dietician course? What is the maximum age required?

Candidates seeking for graduation course in Dietician must have passed at least 12th standard from any well affiliated school. Also, candidate should not have any pending backlog in intermediate examinations. Physics, Chemistry and biology must be the three main subjects in intermediate standard to apply for gradation course in Dietician. There is no age bar for getting admission in graduation degree in Dietician.
22nd January 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for Dietician course? What is the maximum age required?

My age is 31,i pass10th, can i become a dietician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?