18th August 2012, 08:00 PM
romi rai

Question papers of History and Sociology?

i want question paper of history and socilogy...please send to me the papers

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for my graduation? I want to prepare for IPS exam
  2. Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)? -- [New]
  3. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, History of Social Thoughts Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which course among M.A Sociology and MA History has more difficult syllabus?
  6. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Sociology?
  13. Can I choose History and 2nd Sociology in IAS exam?
  14. Tamil Nadu Open University MA Sociology Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  18. Previous 5 years Question Papers of Sociology subject?

15th July 2020, 02:03 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: Question papers of History and Sociology?

You can simply visit any of the tutorial websites that provides all the previous year questions.
To be more precise I would suggest you to go through the www.meritnation.com website , they are providing the previous year questions for free.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?