21st August 2010, 03:47 AM
PASUPATHY

Railway Engineering recruited through upsc and engineering degree with stipend

My daughter has finished 12 std, she wants to join in railway engineering recruited through upsc and awarded engineering degree with stipend

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post?
  2. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  3. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016?
  5. How can I apply for IES if I am a M.Com graduate
  6. Is there any course in railway engineering? -- [New]
  7. Previous year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electrical stream?
  8. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  9. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  10. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  11. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for B.Tech. Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any Scholarship after scoring 582772 in GATE Exam being a candidate from ST category?
  13. How may I get scholarship in GATE(Counselling)? I want to do ME
  14. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  15. How to do M.Tech after qualifying GATE?
  16. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  17. How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering?
  18. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
21st August 2010, 12:02 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Railway Engineering recruited through upsc and engineering degree with stipend

you have to get any professional degree like mechanical so you can apply for railway Engineering recruited conduct by upsc.
good luck
21st August 2010, 12:11 PM
shivdayal sharma

Default Re: Railway Engineering recruited through upsc and engineering degree with stipend

hello
u get some idea form this link
"http://www.iqra-careers.com/c30.html"
21st August 2010, 02:40 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear sir,

your daughter can appear for SCRA which is conducted by UPSC.

scra is based on 12th syllabus.

after training candidates works in indian railway as mechanical engineer.

all the best.
21st August 2010, 03:34 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi......
I dont hav sufficient kmoeledge about that..........
but for in formation u can search www.indianrailway.com.............
bst of luck........
9th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

after scra comleted eligible for ias
19th March 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Railway Engineering recruited through upsc and engineering degree with stipend

[QUOTE=PASUPATHY;172768]My broher has finished 12 std, he wants to join in railway engineering recruited through upsc and awarded engineering degree with stipend
5th April 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASUPATHY View Post
My daughter has finished 12 std, she wants to join in railway engineering recruited through upsc and awarded engineering degree with stipend
inform me the college in kerala or south india.
22nd April 2011, 12:51 PM
lijueee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASUPATHY View Post
how i can register it
7th August 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am 3rd year student of electrical engineering. I want to work in railway after completing B.E. Which entrance exam should i give? Also through UPSC can i get job in railway?
19th August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can a b-tech e.c.e student apply for ies exam /should apply online or offline for the exam
20th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

can a b-tech e.c.e student .apply for ies exm /should apply online or offline and what difference between e.t.e and e.c.e/should apply e.t.e .................. electronics telecommunication engineering [ e.t.e ] electronics communication engineering.......[ how much seats in e.t.e in ies exm.]
7th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

is the result of the written exam conducted this year published?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?