3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course in railway engineering?

I have passed 12th and now degree 2nd year, but I like to do railway engineering.
I don't know railway engineering courses.
Please tell me different courses.

3rd December 2016, 07:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course in railway engineering?

Yes, there are some course available in railway engineering that you can apply after completion of your graduation. One of the best such course is post graduation diploma in Railway Engineering. The best institute to pursue this course is Institute of Permanent Way Engineers. For any assistance, you can contact at following address :

Room No.G-11, Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road,
New Delhi 110 001.
Phone : 23387915 & 23303272

You can purchase the prospectus of the same from the IPWE office by paying Rs.100.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?