29th March 2011, 09:53 PM
devileku

How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

sir i passed 12th . i would like to write the upsc railway mechanical engineering xam . what preperations are needed to attempt and the sylabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exams? Syllabus and date of exam?
  2. Syllabus of UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering exam? From where to get guidance for the exam?
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  4. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  6. Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering of SAIL Entrance Exam?
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Mechanical engineering Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  8. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  9. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  10. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  11. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I prepare for Railway JE exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. What is the syllabus of Railway Engineering Entrance Exam? What's the exam pattern? Model question papers of the exam?
  15. How can I prepare for south central railway exam?
  16. Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  17. How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science? -- [New]
  18. Railway exams related to engineering field?
30th March 2011, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

You need to appear for the SCRA exam. You need to have selected both Physics and Chemistry and also Mathematics during your 12th standard in order to be eligible for this exam. The syllabus for these subjects will be similar to what you have studied in 12th. Other than these subjects you need to appear for areas like GK, English and also psychological test. There are many reference books you can refer for this purpose.
18th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

sir please tell me the best coaching centers in Kerala for SCRA mechanical engineering exam

Sheeja
21st April 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me the preveous question paper of SCRA.
5th May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i.m a student of BE 3rd year mechanhcal engineening. I wants qualify UPSC exam for railway plz sugession me, how to prepare, because i,have not more time.
ER. SANTOSH SINGH
26th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO UNLOAD APPLICATION FOR ENGINEERING TRINING IN RAILWAY
22nd June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

when to apply for the exam? what are the eligiblities for this examination
28th June 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

from which college our engineering will take place?
2nd July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how will i get the hallticket
4th July 2011, 02:29 PM
jyoti arya H. P

Post How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

the syllabus 4 upsc.... and have rtin 4 it... physics is more im4 it so ....
hav more conc. on it.. do ur best on math..
just d syllabus of +1 ,+2
4th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by devileku View Post
sir i passed 12th . i would like to write the upsc railway mechanical engineering xam . what preperations are needed to attempt and the sylabus?
Dear Friend,

First of all you should clear your class 12 with PCM. Your marks should be 55% and above.

If you fullfil the requirement than please work hard for preparation of the examination. The exam is conducted each year by UPSC.

If necessary take coaching for the exam. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
5th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR..HOW CAN WE PREPARE FOR THE UPSC EXAM?
12th July 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir.i have complete B.E Mechanical eng. in 2010. I am preparing for railway exam.Pzl help me for your gaidence.
20th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

iwant get the job in indian railway sr plz tell me any sugession
17th October 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i m very much interested in indian railway but i m not able to have any guidance
1st January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for upsc
19th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am a automobile engineer i would like to face UPSC exam will i have to do this ?
24th April 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
pls give me the date of form receive
and detail for SCRA exam detail .

thanks
saniraj pise
email [email protected]
27th August 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the best coaching class for junior engg. mechanical in Raiway requiirment in chennai
1st January 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying marks in special class railway apprentices examination 2014
18th January 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a third year mechanical engg student I want to give railway exam so guide me what can I do? My id iz
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?