18th May 2011, 02:31 AM
epicster

Is it really necessary to attend foundation course classes or should I directly appear for entrance test next year?

hi,sir.i am right now in 12 std.i want to know if it is really necessary to attend foundation course classes or directly appear for the entrance test next year.kindly reply.
thank you.

18th May 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it really necessary to attend foundation course classes or should I directly appear for entrance test next year?

First of all it is not clear which exam you plan to appear. Whether you need training will depend on how well prepared you are for the test. You must first have a look at the syllabus of the exam. Check out whether you have sufficient material to prepare yourself. If you are confident then its not necessary to attend classes. The plus point of attending the classes is that you will be to seek guidance and can clear all your doubts.
27th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it really necessary to attend foundation course classes or should I directly appear for entrance test next year?

I mean i wil do hard work as much as possible to crack iit or aieee..but is it necessary to join foundation class.i m in 11th(just stepped in)pls help or i shud join foundation clases after 12th
5th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am currently getting into my 12th year with a US high school diploma. Is it better to continue my normal high school diploma and study in foundation course, or is it better to get my AP's this year and attend university without foundation courses ?
kindly reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?