6th March 2012, 03:05 PM
kaps.kalpesh092

How to do B.E after completing diploma in EC?

i am diploma EC student and i was completed in 2010 in 2nd class at under technical examination board gandhinagar, and now i want to do BE,
so plz guide me how to get D to D admission in 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the options available after completing diploma?
  3. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  4. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  5. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma?
  6. Which course should I prefer after completing diploma in CS? Can I go for MCA or MBA after diploma? -- [New]
  7. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  9. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  10. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
  12. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  13. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  14. Is there any reservation for B.Tech in Government Colleges especially after completing diploma?
  15. Do we have institutes to do correspondence diploma?
  16. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  17. What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?
  18. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
24th March 2012, 10:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma in EC?

Yes, you can apply for B.E course after completing diploma in engineering. You should score 60% marks in the diploma level. You can apply for the engineering course through lateral entry scheme. You should attend the entrance examination as part of this. If you qualify in the entrance test, you can directly join for the second year of engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?