27th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom(Accountancy) Honours. I want to apply for Inspection Engineer post in HPCL. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Pay scale of Inspection Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  4. Procedure and age limit to apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  5. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?
  6. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  7. Important dates of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment 2018
  8. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  11. How to apply for HPCL engineering discipline exam? How to prepare for HPCL exam?
  12. Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?
  13. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  14. Previous years papers for officer trainee post in HPCL? What is the recruitment process in HPCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  17. Type of jobs avilable in Railways for Civil engineer?
  18. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?
29th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a B.Com (Accountancy) graduate. To be eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university. So, being a B.Com graduate, you are not eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment.
31st July 2018, 01:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a B.Com(Accountancy) graduate.

** Candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.

** The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
31st July 2018, 02:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Inspection Engineer post is bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.

You can not apply for this post after pursuing Bachelor of Commerce.
31st July 2018, 09:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks.

There is experience required of three years.

Age limit is 18-30 years.
31st July 2018, 11:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Com in Accountancy graduate, you are not eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment as for the recruitment the minimum education required is a four year B.tech/B.E. degree course in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production) branch with 60% marks 〔or 50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates 〕from a recognized technical university.

For more official details regarding HPCL recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
31st July 2018, 11:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for HPCL inspection engineer 2018 recruitment is a B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.

So, being a B.Com in Accountancy degree holder, you are not eligible for HPCL inspection engineer recruitment as B.Com degree is not an equivalent degree to B.E./B.Tech degree course.
31st July 2018, 11:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment are:

Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with minimum of 60% marks in it.

Bachelor of commerce candidates are not eligible for this recruitment.
4th August 2018, 02:26 AM
Narendra2121

No you are not eligible to apply in HPLC Inspection Engineer recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate.required qualifications are as follows

Educational Qualifications:4 years' full time regular BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?