24th July 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to apply in upcoming MAT for BCom(Accountancy) final year student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of my Graduation. I am a BCom student of Accountancy. I want to apply for upcoming MAT. So, can I know about the registration procedure? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

27th July 2018, 09:45 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in upcoming MAT for BCom(Accountancy) final year student?

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and it as the name suggests it is a management admission test for admission across 600 business schools in MBA degree course.

As far as you are concerned about the registration procedure for upcoming MAT i.e; MAT September 2018 then the application form procedure for the same has started from 29th June and will continue till 24th August 2018 for paper based test and 8th September 2018 for computer based test.

Further, the application procedure is quite easy as it can be filled in online mode by referring to the link www.mat.aima.in. For detailed information regarding the application procedure and other details regarding MAT, you must refer to the above mentioned link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?