4th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Anu163 kumari

Can I join upcoming Bank PO exam after passing final year B.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?

I am in final year of b.tech. Can i take upcoming bank po exams ?When the newt po exam is going to be conducted? What is the procedure to apply for it?PLZ reply through mail.my id is [email protected].

11th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join upcoming Bank PO exam after passing final year B.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?

sir,i am a betch 8 sem student can i appy for bank po exam this year..
12th October 2012, 01:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join upcoming Bank PO exam after passing final year B.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?

I am not sure why do not want to apply for Bank PO after completing Engineering. Instead you should prepare for the PSU Exam or apply in the private company. What is the point of applying for Bank PO? If you wanted to do bank job then why did you went for Engineering? You could have appeared for Bank PO after BA as well.

You can get far better job applying for the PSU exam rather than Bank PO. You should really consider this option. If you manage to pass B.Tech with 60 percent marks, it would make you eligible for the Public Sector Undertakings exam for job.

In case you still want to apply for Bank PO for some reason here are the details. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Exam for Bank PO. This exam is conducted to recruit Bank POs for 19 Nationalised Banks. Here is the list:

19 Public Sector Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

3. Age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

4. SC/ST are eligible for relaxation of 5 years.

Bank PO Exam Syllabus

1) English Language

2) Logical Reasoning

3) Quantitative Aptitude

4) General Awarness

5) Computer Awarness

6) Descriptive Writing

How To Apply/Dates

The IBPS Bank PO exam for 2012 has been concluded few months back. Now this exam will take place in 2013. You will have to wait for notification from the IBPS regarding the next Bank PO exam. This notification could be accessed from their official website or leading employment dailies. This notification would have complete procedure to apply for the exam. For more details please visit - http://www.ibps.in
12th October 2012, 03:05 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

hi,
If you are Graduate in any stream with 60% marks from recognized university so you are eligible for Bank PO.

Bank PO Exam Pattern

Name of Tests (Objective)
Reasoning
English Language
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge
Descriptive Paper on English Composition
12th October 2012, 06:27 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Bank PO is one of the exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The IBPS is more than 40 years old organizaton responsible for conducting several exams for jobs in Public sector banks in India. In total there are 19 Public sector banks that accept the result of IBPS Bank PO exam. These banks are:

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

If you are eligible for the exam then wait for the official notification by the IBPS which would now come next year. You would be able to access this official notification of the Bank PO exam online on various websites or you can check it out on leading employment dailies in India. The entire admission process is explained in the notification.

Eligibility

1. You must of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream in required.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years for the Bank PO.

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

The written examination will comprise objective type of tests as follows :

Test Questions Maximum Marks
General Awareness 40
General English 40
Quantitative Aptitude 40
Reasoning Ability 40
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer knowledge 40
12th October 2012, 08:00 PM
Pa1 Kalyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu163 kumari View Post
I am in final year of b.tech. Can i take upcoming bank po exams ?When the newt po exam is going to be conducted? What is the procedure to apply for it?PLZ reply through mail.my id is [email protected].
Dear,
Yes, definitely you can join upcoming Bank PO Post after completing your B.tech.
Qualifications for Bank PO Post:
1.You must completed graduation with 55%
2.You age must be in between 21 to 30 years and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates
and 5 years relaxation for SC/St candidates and 10 years relaxation for PH

Qualifications for Bank Clerk Post:
1.You must be completed intermediate with 50%
2.You age must be in between 18 to 28 years and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates
and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 10 years relaxation for PH

Syllabus:
1.English
2.General knowledge
3.Reasoning
4.Numerical ability
5.Computer knowledge

There are various types of bank exams:
............>IBPS
............>PSC
............>SSC
............>RRB
............>Bank PO
............>Bank Clerk
............>DMRC

ALL THE BEST...............................!

14th October 2012, 05:40 PM
mahhiads

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

3. Age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

4. SC/ST are eligible for relaxation of 5 years.

You Are Fill The Form Because In The Bank PO Exam Graduate Persons Are Applied. So Complete The B. Tech Than Apply For Bank PO 2013-14.
15th October 2012, 04:55 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu163 kumari View Post
Information Regarding Banking Examination.

Yes, after completing the B.Tech degree you are definitely eligible for the banking PO entrance examination. Nice to see you interest in the banking sector. So, don't worry you are eligible to apply for the banking PO entrance examination. Here i am giving you the details eligibility criteria for the PO examination.

Eligibility criteria for the Bank PO Examination.
-->Pass graduation in any stream from a recognize University. Final semester candidates can also apply for the bank PO examination.
-->The age must be between 21 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation is also applicable for the reservation category.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the banking PO entrance examination. The eligibility criteria may be vary from one bank exam to another bank examination.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for the banking PO entrance examination.You can also appear in the IBPS CWE examination for PO. Many bank take selection through the IBPS exam score. If your score in the IBPS examination will be good then you will be call for the direct interview for the banking PO.

So, after completing the B.Tech course you can appear in the IBPS examination. Do preparation well for the upcoming examination because in today time the number of candidates more and limit job seat so the competition become really hard. All the Best for the upcoming banking entrance examination.
25th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you can apply for the upcoming bank po exam why not as you had done your bachelor in technology degree so you are filling the qualifications for the bank po exam so you can apply for all the upcoming bank po exams.

You can apply for the upcoming state bank po exam and whose registration is going to open from 30th January and last date to apply for the exam is 23rd February and the exam date is 28th April and you can apply for the exam.

How To Apply for the SBI Bank po exam :

-First open the official website of SBI Bank

-Than fill the form and submit it

-The fee will be 200 for general and 50 for sc,st

Qualifications Required for the SBI Bank po exam :

-The Candidate should be pass in the graduation degree

-The Candidate need to be pass in graduation with passing percentage

Age Limitations :

-For the general it is 21-30

-For the obc it is 21-33

-For the sc,st it is 21-35

-For the ph it is 21-40

Attempts :

# For the general 4 attempts allowed

# For the general(pwd) 7 attempts allowed

# For the obc 7 attempts allowed

# For the sc,st unlimited attempts allowed

Nationality :

-Indian

Best of luck
16th February 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can i join upcoming bank po exam, i haved passed graduation with 49% and pg 57%???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?