2nd August 2017, 03:27 PM
Pranita06

Can I do any internship after dropping out from college after B.E. 3rd year?

Are there any internships or any courses I could do? I'm very confused already. Also, I've done diploma in computer technology and did my internship in a company. I do not wish to waste my time doing anything. Kindly provide your suggestions. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue 3rd year without dropping in National PG college, Lucknow if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  2. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  6. How to do one month summer internship from L&T having aggregate of 82% in B.E 3rd year?
  7. How can I get an internship after 3rd year of Production Engineering from K.K.Wagh college in Nasik?
  8. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  9. Details about internship for 3rd year B.E student?
  10. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  11. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  12. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  13. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  14. Eligibility to do an Internship for B.Des 3rd year student? Where to approach?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of winter internship to do while doing 3rd year EE course?
  17. Can I complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
4th August 2017, 06:33 PM
rajii96

Default Re: Can I do any internship after dropping out from college after B.E. 3rd year?

Yes, you can do an internship after dropping out from college after 3rd year B.E. You can use your diploma certificate to join the internship. Or else you may continue your degree.
4th August 2017, 06:35 PM
rajii96

Default Re: Can I do any internship after dropping out from college after B.E. 3rd year?

Yes, you can do an internship after dropping the college in the 3rd year. You can use your diploma certificate to join the internship or else you may continue your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?