4th December 2015, 04:35 PM
karthikvchi

Percentage required in PUC for CPT examination?

What is the percentage required in puc for attending cpt Examinations? I want to appear in the upcoming cpt examinations.

5th December 2015, 02:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in PUC for CPT examination?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted twice every year by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

Any candidate who has passed 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream with passing percentage of marks can apply for this exam. Commerce stream candidates have an upper edge as questions are mainly from commerce stream subjects.

So, you just need to have passing percentage of marks to apply for CPT exam. It is an objective exam and you need to score overall 50% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in each subject of test like Fundamentals of Accounting, Economics, Mercantile law and aptitude.

For any more details, you can visit http://www.icai.org

5th December 2015, 11:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in PUC for CPT examination?

CPT is Common Proficiency Test. Candidates who wish to do Chartered Accountancy course after 10+2 apply for this test. It is gateway to enter into this course.

For CPT, a candidate must have at least passing percentage of marks in 10+2 from a recognized board. This test is conducted in June and December of every year. It is an objective test and consists of questions from:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy.

2. Economics.

3. Mercantile law.

4. Aptitude.

To clear this test, you must score at least 30% aggregate in each subjects mentioned above and overall 50% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?