11th October 2011, 01:03 AM
dasmanisha

Required percentile in GATE Exam for getting admission to MS in IITs?

How many percentile is required for getting into iits for MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentile in GATE Exam for getting admission to MS in IITs?
  2. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  3. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  4. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  6. Minimum score for admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges where I could get admission after scoring 88.9 percentile? Is there any possibility for admission in IITs or NITs?
  8. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  9. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  10. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  11. Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 88.9 GATE percentile? Any possibility to get admission in IITs?
  12. Do I have any chance for admission in IITs after scoring 456 in GATE, 6963 rank, 94.86 percentile and 35.67 marks?
  13. In which institute can I get after scoring 385 in GATE with 92 percentile? Can I get into IITs,NITs or Bits Pilani?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to M.Tech(CSE) programs in IITs with GATE score 355 and 88.28 percentile?
  16. Cutoff for doing M.Tech CSE in IIT Guwahati?
  17. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring a GATE percentile of 86.74?
  18. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
11th October 2011, 11:44 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Required percentile in GATE Exam for getting admission to MS in IITs?

hello dear

to get admission in MS/M.TECH in IITs , you have to give GATE exam.

and have to qualify the gate exam. not only that, you have to get good percentile in gate to gat admission in IITs.

to get admission in IITs you have get minimum 99% and above percentile in gate exam.

and you have to get rank within 700 in all India basis.

all the best.........
20th March 2012, 12:54 PM
VIVEKAMRUTH

Default Re: Required percentile in GATE Exam for getting admission to MS in IITs?

Dear sir,
i have given my scores here could someone suggest me some colleges to which i can apply
gate score-362
gate percentile-91.57
air:14899
13th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,,,i want to do MS or Mtech so wats the procedure for both ? ,Do GATE required for both or GATE for MTECH and IELTS for MS ???? plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?