28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology?

Hi,

I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE BIOTECHNOLOGY. CAN i GET ADMISSION IN IITs for my PHD...............? Can someone please help me with the information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer to get it from you!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  7. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
  10. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  12. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  13. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  15. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in IIT?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT after scoring 400 in GATE exam?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  18. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
28th August 2015, 05:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE BIOTECHNOLOGY. CAN i GET ADMISSION IN IITs for my PHD...............? Can someone please help me with the information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer to get it from you!

Thanks!
You have got 96.6 percentile in GATE in Biotechnology so you are eligible for Ph.D course in IIT.

If you have completed M.Tech degree in Biotechnology then you are eligible for Ph.D course in IIT in Biotechnology department.
31st August 2015, 05:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in IIT for doing Ph.D if I have scored 96.6 percentile in GATE Biotechnology?

You have a very good GATE Score and it is enough to get admission to the course of PhD.
You need to make sure that you are having a Masters Degree with an aggregate score of 55% marks.
If you are fulfilling this criteria then you have a very good chance of getting admitted to the course of PhD from IIT.
You will be given admission once you are able to clear the Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?