12th August 2018, 05:48 PM
Priyabrata Kundu

Requirements to join and become RAW Agent for BCA(H) female candidate?

Respected Sir, I am studying in BCA(H) and I am a female candidate. I want to join RAW and become an Agent. Can you please let me know about the requirements through which I can join RAW? Kindly tell me immediately.

13th August 2018, 09:57 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join and become RAW Agent for BCA(H) female candidate?

There is no direct recruitment test conducted for selection of candidates into Research and Analysis Wing. Experienced officers of Defence Services, Indian police services after different tests are recruited into RAW.

You need to join in any services Defence Services or Indian police services in order to join RAW.
Officers have to clear National Aptitude Test Intelligence and Physical test to join RAW. You can apply for civil services exam or Combined Defence Services after graduation to join these services.
13th August 2018, 08:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join and become RAW Agent for BCA(H) female candidate?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis wing. There is no direct recruitment to this organization. Top officers from services like IPS, Defence services, Intelligence Bureau are shortlisted then made to appear for National Aptitude test in Intelligence for final selection.

If you are interested to join RAW then you should join Indian Police Services or IB. The examination for IPS is called Civil Services exam is conducted by UPSC. In case of IB, it is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.
28th July 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to join and become RAW Agent for BCA(H) female candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?