2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management?

Friends, I want to know the value of PhD certificate. I have completed my PhD and doing research in Sustainable Development and Resources Management. have completed my PhD in Management. I am a professor of private B-School. I want to know if I have any opportunity to become a lecturer in any foreign university?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  2. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?
  3. Being an Assistant Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in Abroad if completed PhD in Economics?
  4. Requirements of research publications to get promoted from PhD university lecturer to professor?
  5. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  6. Is it mandatory to do PhD to become Professor/Lecturer for B.A.(Tamil) student?
  7. How can I get Lectureship in Abroad being a PhD(English) holder?
  8. How can I get Lectureship in Abroad being a PhD(Computer Science) holder? -- [New]
  9. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PhD(Human Genetics) except Professor/Lecturer? Expected earning through this course?
  10. Procedure to become a Professor after B.Com and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  12. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  13. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  14. Can I become a Professor in Oxford University after completing PhD in Management?
  15. What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?
  16. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  17. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  18. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?