5th February 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct job in any university after qualifying NET?

If I qualify NET exam, then can I get a direct job in any university or college or is there any other process for getting the professor job. Kindly reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career scope after qualifying the UCG NET exam conducted by CBSE?
  2. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  3. What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?
  4. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Lecturer directly after qualifying in NET Exam?
  6. Is it possible to get a government job after qualifying NET examination? I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal university
  7. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  8. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  9. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it good to appear for NET after M.Com and can I get job immediately after qualifying NET?
  11. What should I do to get qualified for doing Ph.D?
  12. Will I be able to do lecturership or teaching without qualifying for NET?
  13. Can I get job directly after qualifying in R-SAT?
  14. How to get a lecturer job in different colleges?
  15. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  16. After qualifying NET does it matter that I have done masters from distance or regular mode?
  17. Is there any scope for government job in Delhi after qualifying M.A Punjab in first division and UGC NET
  18. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
5th February 2018, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct job in any university after qualifying NET?

After qualifying UGC-NET exam one is eligible for applying as a lecturer in any college affiliated with any of the university recognised by UGC in india. Clearing of UGC- NET does not gives guarantee of any job.
The higher rank you have more is the chance to get job.
6th February 2018, 02:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get direct job in any university after qualifying NET?

Candidates those who have completed PhD course in their relevant discipline can apply for NET entrance exam, which is conducted by UGC, and after qualifying in the exam they can get job as a professor, lecturer, junior lecturer, etc depending upon their research work and rank card in the NET exam. Candidates have to participate in counselling and through the counselling they can expect their respective rank wise university/college for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?