26th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the value of PhD certificate. I have completed my PhD in Hindi and doing research in Sahitya Rachna. I am a professor of a private college. I want to know if I have any opportunity to become a Lecturer in any university?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  3. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  4. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  5. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  6. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  7. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
  8. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  9. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  10. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  11. What should I do after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  12. Will I be able to do lecturership or teaching without qualifying for NET?
  13. Will I be able to become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor after doing Master degree through distance education?
  14. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  15. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  16. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  17. Job in Meghalaya after completing MSc in Physics?
  18. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2016, 02:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?

Yes, you have the opportunity to avail a job as a lecturer in various reputed Universities with the level of qualification you have, but you will also have to appear for TET examination and only after clearing it, you will be very much eligible to apply as a lecturer in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?