24th April 2016, 05:41 PM
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1

Resident of Bihar who is studying in a CBSE school of Delhi can appear in DUMET?

My son studying in 12th class in delhi cbse board school and 10th passed out from cbse school at jharkhand. We are resident of Bihar. Can my son be eligible for Delhi DUMET?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  2. Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar
  3. Can I get CBSE school in Delhi after getting expelled from a school in Bihar?
  4. Will I be eligible for both Bihar and Delhi seat in UG? I have completed class 10th from CBSE school
  5. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  6. Will I be eligible for 85% Delhi Quota if I am a resident of Delhi but studying in school of Gurgaon?
  7. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  8. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  9. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU?
  10. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  11. Will I get Delhi state quota after studying in Delhi School under CBSE board?
  12. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  13. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  14. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  16. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  17. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  18. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
25th June 2016, 08:11 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,743
Default Re: Resident of Bihar who is studying in a CBSE school of Delhi can appear in DUMET?

No, resident of Bihar is not eligible to apply for DUMET; only Delhi resident can apply for the test.

DUMET stands for Delhi University Medical Entrance Test.

The test is conducted by Delhi University on behalf of Delhi Government.

Eligibility Criteria for DUMET are as under :

-The candidate must be domicile of Delhi. Candidates belonging to other states are not permitted.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% (40% for reserved categories) marks from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State.

-The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in 12th class.

-The candidate who have passed graduation from recognized colleges or universities approved by Delhi government and any other government are eligible to apply.

- The candidate minimum age to apply for the test is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Where to get the DPMT/DUMET application form? Cost of the application form for DUMET? 7 4th November 2011 09:33 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: