27th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I have completed MA in Psychology and want to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health. How can I do it? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  2. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU? -- [New]
  4. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.D in Psychology after completing MSc Mental Health Nursing?
  6. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  8. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  9. Which course should i choose - BA Psychology or B.Sc. Psychology?
  10. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  12. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  14. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  15. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)?
  17. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  18. How may I register for PhD program in social psychology in universities of UK or US providing full financial aid?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?