28th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

Hi Sahil,

I never try to do attemp for UPSC and SSC exam? what kind of question are comes under these exam and how to do prepare for the exam? I heard that there are lot of different streams are available for UPSC and SSC exam......

Plz do some gud suggestion and help me how to complete my all formalities about the examination.

Regds,
Kavita

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  2. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in UPSC Geologist exam? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  7. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam?
  8. Books to be referred for SSC UPSC exam?
  9. How to Prepare for SSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I prepare for SSC exam? I am a PG in Biochemistry
  11. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  12. Which books to refer to prepare for SSC exam?
  13. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  15. What should I do after B.Com honors in PG?
  16. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  17. What kind of books are to be referred to appear for SSC Income Tax Department entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?
28th August 2011, 06:36 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

You can prepare by joining a good coaching institute for preparing for UPSC /SSC exam
you can get the idea of the type of question from the last year papers

there are two sections in exam one is mains and other is prelim

In the preliminiary exam there are two sections :
general studies
optional subject

preparing for gs:
For this paper it is very important to be updated in current affairs in all fields

For history ,economy ,politics etc you shoud read 11 and 12th books o f ncert

for general knowledge and objective type questions refer to the book general knowledge fresher by OP khanna
You must read competition success review issues from december to may
just go through them try to pick as many facts as you can

HOW TO PREPARE FOR OPTIONAL SUB
First you need to select the optional subject

WHAT SUB YOU TAKE ?
if you have got your bachelor degree in particular field and you are confident then choose that subject.
One important thing to remeber after your prelims clear is you are not going to get much time to prepare for mains
It It would make a lot
of sense to try to study both “General Studies” as well
as the “Optional Subject” properly, as if you are
studying for the Mains! At least one optional subject
of the mains will be almost over! If you do this, your
load for the mains will reduce a lot!
28th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

Dear,
Basically there are 4 section of the exam that might come under UPSC and SSC.
These 4 sections are given below as following
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness

For all these section i recommend few books for you that are mentioned below
• Quantitative Aptitude - Arun Sharma
• English - RS Aggrawal
• Logical Reasoning - RS Aggrawal
• General Awareness - Upkar publication, chronicle and The Hindu(Newspaper)

GOOD LUCK
13th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

please tell me about groups A,B,C,D in SSC.and what should be eligibility for applying in different groups.
27th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam i am student of class eleventh i want admission in IMA after completing twelth how can i prepare for written test and interview of IMA.
7th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

first women prime minister in world
19th February 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in ssc exam related to SI in manipur
17th April 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what type of syllabus i should study for ssc(BSF)?
8th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

which subject is best for ias exam as optional subject? means in between geography or public polity
15th November 2012, 10:19 AM
suraj391

I never try to do attemp for UPSC and SSC exam? what kind of question are comes under these exam and how to do prepare for the exam? I heard that there are lot of different streams are available for UPSC and SSC exam......

Plz do some gud suggestion and help me how to complete my all formalities about the examination.

thaxsdsxsx
9th February 2013, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

is this a right choice for me that after completing my b.com course i would go for clearing ssc examination instead of doing mba in future . If you ask me for an option in between both then i would prefer for clearing ssc because it is my dream to continue with an administrative job in future instead of working in a mnc for a huge package .

Aman florian
27th November 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

it is my attempt for ssc exam so please provide me all type of information related to ssc exam and its syllabus?
17th May 2014, 04:07 PM
mehnaaz 123

Is it possible to become cid officer after completing 12 class plz help and answer should be in detail
16th February 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing three year diploma in mech.engg...??? Further study or preparation for govt. Job.pls ans.with complete specifications!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?