27th June 2011, 09:39 PM
poonam_khatri

Sample paper for the entrance of Ph.D Environmental Engineering in TERI University?

hello sir,
I have applied for phd in environment engineering in TERI university. I want some sample paper for its entrance.Research theme for entrance will be about climate change adaptation and low carbon growth.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers for M-Tech entrance of Teri University?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?
  6. Details of M.A. in Sustainable Development Practice course offered by TERI University?
  7. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
  9. Can I get admission to M.Tech(CSE) programs in IITs with GATE score 355 and 88.28 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  11. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  12. Sample papers for PhD Management entrance test
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  14. Calicut University- B. Tech in Electrical Engineering- 4th sem. Environmental Studies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  16. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. TERI University admission review 2016 -- [New]
11th November 2011, 08:26 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample paper for the entrance of Ph.D Environmental Engineering in TERI University?

dear friend,

you can get it from their university official site .
just go there and download the sample paper .
but a hard preparation is needed for the exam .
best of luck.
6th February 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample paper for the entrance of Ph.D Environmental Engineering in TERI University?

I need previous question papers of osmania university in electrical engineering .where can I find
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?