19th February 2016, 02:43 PM
reema201

Details of M.A. in Sustainable Development Practice course offered by TERI University?

TERI University has announced admissions to its 13 Masters and PhD. programmes for 2016-18 session, including the M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice). I want details about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development- Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is sustainable development?
  5. Can I get admission to M.Tech(CSE) programs in IITs with GATE score 355 and 88.28 percentile?
  6. Previous year solved papers of LIC AAO exam?
  7. Sample papers for M-Tech entrance of Teri University?
  8. Sample paper for the entrance of Ph.D Environmental Engineering in TERI University?
  9. What is the difference between M.A Geography and MSc Geography?
  10. List of government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security?
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which college can I get in India that provide housing management course?
  14. Last 10 years solved question papers of AIEEE and IIT?
  15. Which Books should I refer for JPSC Exam being an Arts student?
  16. Tips and syllabus of HAS?
  17. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  18. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?