2nd February 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Saw on website that admission for B.Ed is closed. Can I still take admission with late fees or making fine?

I am currently working as an Urdu teacher, can I get admission in B.Ed. If yes, please say the procedure of admission. As I have seen on the site as admissions closed. Can I take admission with late fees?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Is there are chance to pay EAMCET fee now after the last date is over?
  3. Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees
  4. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  5. Selection procedure of University of the Arts London for MA Fine Arts? Requirements and fees for admission?
  6. What is the last date of admission for M.Com? What is the late fee structure
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  8. Any possibility to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com after missing the admission deadline?
  9. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  10. Last date for admission in B.Com correspondence in Delhi University with late fees
  11. Last date of form submission in IGNOU for M.Com?
  12. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  14. Last date of submission of forms for class 10th?
  15. Late admission details for B.A first year in Kalina University?
  16. Admission into BBA or BCA after the admission date has been passed?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts? -- [New]
  18. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2018, 06:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Saw on website that admission for B.Ed is closed. Can I still take admission with late fees or making fine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently working as an Urdu teacher, can I get admission in B.Ed. If yes, please say the procedure of admission. As I have seen on the site as admissions closed. Can I take admission with late fees?
If it is saying on the official website that admission is closed that means online application has been closed. There is a chance for taking admission to B.ED course in your selected institute that is you need to visit the campus in personal and talk to them directly. If they accept late fee then you might get a chance for B.ED admission. So, you need to visit the college office as soon as possible. Because once the merit list is prepared then admission is impossible for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?