16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be part of any scholarship program while studying in 10th standard?

I'm Danny Kron Wreh Junior, I am 15 years old in the 10th grade at the Heart Of Grace High School here in Liberia where there is no school that offers such course. I want to be a part of any scholarship program and I love it how can I get a chance to be a part of this scholarship program when studying in school now?

23rd October 2017, 01:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be part of any scholarship program while studying in 10th standard?

As per living in Liberia, many scholarship programs are held over there. One of such program is YES program which is managed by the International Education and Resource Network-Liberia. As it is sponsored by U.S. Government, the competition for the YES scholarship is merit-based and it is free of cost for all the applicants who fulfils all the requirements needed.The requirements are the applicant should be between 15-17 years by August 1, 2017.The applicant must be enrolled in a secondary school in 10th or 11th grade and the most important requirement is must be a citizen of Liberia.
Details- www.yesprograms.org/countries/liberia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?