15th September 2011, 04:18 AM
Ishaque siddiqui

How to qualify for Indian Navy being a candidate having completed 12th in Science and pursuing BBA?

i am pursuing bba, i had completed my 12th in sci, guide me does i qualify for the indian navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  2. Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate?
  3. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  4. Can I join Navy after completing BBA with 68%
  5. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  6. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if completed 12th PCM?
  9. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  10. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  11. What should I do to become a Pilot being a candidate of pursuing 12th standard?
  12. How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology
  15. Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Humanities passed candidate?
  16. Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?
  17. How can I join Indian Defence services having completed engineering in Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  18. How many marks are required to qualify NDA exam?
16th September 2011, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to qualify for Indian Navy being a candidate having completed 12th in Science and pursuing BBA?

You have two options available. The first is NDA. You can apply if you are less than 19 years old. The other options is the SSC scheme. For this you need to complete graduation first. You can apply when you are in the final year too. You can visit the nausena site to know details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?