9th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope for Biotechnology and Placement in different universities?

What are the scopes for biotechnology and placement in different universities

Related Questions:
  1. Information about vacancies in BSNL JTO(Telecom) and BSNL JTO(Electrical)?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  4. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  5. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  6. Scope of Biotechnology, Food Technology and Microbiology courses? How is campus placement?
  7. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  8. Scope of Environmental Biotechnology? Information about research job salary and placement?
  9. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  10. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  11. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  12. How can I get admission in Ph.D in foreign countries after completing M.Sc?
  13. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  14. Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Top 10 universities offering BS in Biotechnology in US -- [New]
  16. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
8th November 2011, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for Biotechnology and Placement in different universities?

You can find large number of opportunities after course in biotechnology. You can check the placement facilities in different universities in their official website. There are large numbers of openings in pharmaceutical companies, food processing units, environmental firms, etc. You can find openings in both private as well as public sector firms. Some of the companies are Hindustan Lever Ltd, Ranbaxy, Cipla, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Biotechnology, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?