11th December 2010, 12:33 PM
hvharshiccmrt

Scope of Company Secretary course after MBA?

Please tell me the scope of Company Secretary course after MBA?

18th December 2010, 08:32 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of Company Secretary course after MBA?

Hello,
There is no doubt that a company secretary is recognized as one of the principal officers of the company by various enactments.They occupy a pivotal and versatile position in companies.The companies having a paid up share capital of above Rs. 50 lakhs or more are required to appoint a whole-time CS.Therefore from this point itself it is clear that there is good scope after the CS course and having an MBA will definitely be an added advantage.

The scopes for company secretaries are lots like in the private sector and public corporate sector, banks and financial institutions, stock exchanges, the Department of Company Affairs, company law boards and government departments.The package too stands good for the CS.The larger the company,the wider are its field activity with better salary pacakages.

With the modern globalisation having a massive boost to corporate activity and along with it the openings for company secretaries are on a tremondous growth.
30th December 2010, 01:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvharshiccmrt View Post
Please tell me the scope of Company Secretary course after MBA?
CS is one of the well recognized courses. A company secretary occupies a prominent position in a company. An MBA graduate with a CS course certification will definitely have an added advantage. The CS has vast career growth in different private and public companies.
11th August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i am want advise for the LLB with CS please right advise me.
26th August 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i am doing my regular mba in finance.. please advise me how tough it would be if i joined cs at the meanwhile...
22nd January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am doing mba in finance ,thinking to join cs .can u pls suggest me is this a good combi ? or what other course can i suit my profile
24th January 2012, 12:53 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi..The minimum eligibility for the job is 12 standard. There is a good scope of company Secretary.Every one now a days need a secretary in many companies.
> If you have good experience in the same field you can got up very easily to higher official position.
> There is a entrance exam for the course of Secretary.So ,one can write the entrance exam to become a Company secretary .All The Best...
24th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hi,I have recently completed my mba in finance Can i go for cs Is there any benefit in job
24th February 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am pursuing mba with international business & marketing can i take admission in cs. Pls send me reply asap.

thanks & regards
RANJAN KUMAR
NEW DELHI
10th April 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hi i am pursuing cs and planning to take admission in mba finance so plz suggest me llb is better or mba is fine am confussed..
24th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

does an mba with finance gets benefit in persuing the course of cs ?
24th March 2013, 08:58 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Hello,
There is no doubt that a company secretary is recognized as one of the principal officers of the company by various enactments.They occupy a pivotal and versatile position in companies.The companies having a paid up share capital of above Rs. 50 lakhs or more are required to appoint a whole-time CS.Therefore from this point itself it is clear that there is good scope after the CS course and having an MBA will definitely be an added advantage.

The scopes for company secretaries are lots like in the private sector and public corporate sector, banks and financial institutions, stock exchanges, the Department of Company Affairs, company law boards and government departments.The package too stands good for the CS.The larger the company,the wider are its field activity with better salary pacakages.

With the modern globalisation having a massive boost to corporate activity and along with it the openings for company secretaries are on a tremondous growth.
12th June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i am pursuing cs and planning to take admission in mba finance so plz suggest me llb is better or mba is fine am confussed..

sagar barnwal
11th March 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM PURSING MY CS FINAL BUT I'M CONFUSED WHETHER CHOOSE LLB OR MBA(IN WHICH FIELDS) PLZ. SUGGEST ME
20th June 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hi all ! i have passed 10 2 with 74% recently but i am weak in accounts. Should i go for CS or not. Plzz do suggest .
20th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

hi all ! i have passed 10 2 with 74% recently but i am weak in accounts. Should i go for CS or not. Plzz do suggest .
21st June 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am an engineering graduate MBA in international business and marketing having experience of more than 5 years in marketing post MBA , now i am looking forward to become a CS , could any body suggest will it be relevant as per my qualification and what best career can i seek further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?