20th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Electronics and Communication?

Have any scope in Electronics &Communications job?...pelase tell me if there is any

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  2. What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?
  3. Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?
  4. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  5. Is there any scope in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  7. Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering in India?
  8. Any scope in MBA after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  10. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
  11. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  12. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  13. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  14. Scope in Electronics and Communication in coming year?
  15. How much is the score for electronics and communication
  16. Scope of Electronics and Communication? Jobs and Salary Packages?
  17. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job? -- [New]
21st May 2012, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Have any scope in Electronics &Communications job?...pelase tell me if there is any

If you have completed B-TECH degree then you have lots of chances in govt sector as well private sector also.Some of the Govt sector want above 60% marks in graduation degree.Some of core companies want valid GATE score.I have listed the ECE companies name-
  • BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
  • ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)
  • GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )
  • HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)
  • SAIL(Steel Authority of India)
  • HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
  • DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
  • UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow
  • NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
  • Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)
  • Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)
  • Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)
  • Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)
  • Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)
  • Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
The other govt Jobs for ECE departments are given below-
  • UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.
  • Indian Railway Department .
  • Indian Electricity Board
  • BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .
You have good chances in private sector also.If you have through out 60% marks with no pending backlog then you are applicable for Private companies.
  • TCS
  • WIPRO
  • COGNIGENT
  • INFOSYS
  • IBM
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Verizon Communications
  • Dell
  • Microsoft
  • Intel
  • Motorola
  • Ingram Micro
  • Cisco Systems
  • EDS
But the better option for you to go for M-TECH or MBA or MS or JRF or SRF .

21st May 2012, 11:26 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Is there any scope in Electronics and Communication?

Hello Friend,

The other govt Jobs for ECE departments are given below-
UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.
Indian Railway Department .
Indian Electricity Board
BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .
You have good chances in private sector also.If you have through out 60% marks with no pending backlog then you are applicable for Private companies.
TCS
WIPRO
COGNIGENT
INFOSYS
IBM
Hewlett Packard
Verizon Communications
Dell
Microsoft
Intel
Motorola
Ingram Micro
Cisco Systems

Thank You
14th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

If we want to go for masters, which is better M.tec or MBA ?
15th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what are all the best opportunities for M.Sc electronics Graduates?
13th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get selected for a job after third year?
21st November 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

The fact is that graduates from IIT n NIT enter the CORE sectors the above people mentioned. Private College grads have to face tough entrance exam for those or most of them end up with TCS , Wipro, Infosys etc. , irrespective of your branch

And those who are mentioning the big software companies are talking bullshit. There are MORE THAN enough Computer Sc. n IT branch grads from IITs n NITs to fulfill their requirements. Software giants have not lost their minds to hire any ECE or EEE grad.

In very rare case if you have won any International level or National level Computer related competition, you can dream of Google etc.
27th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 3rd year of my electronics & telecommunication.I am worried about career & also for jobs.Because everybody saying there is no scope for your field.Even people from other field they do the job in IT field.So tell me what will i do ?
27th March 2013, 11:01 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

My dear friend,
There are plenty of jobs for skilled electronics engineers with post secondary qualifications. An electronics engineer can get a job in the Central Government, State Governments and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations. Electronics engineers are also absorbed into the entertainment, transmission industry, research establishments, and defense. They can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad.

Scholarships:Students willing to do research can apply for the Young Engineering Fellowship Program which is offered to students of B.Tech who are willing to do summer projects conducted by the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore. Students in third year of are applicable for it. It is very useful for the students.

Top recruiters: Candidates can go in PSUs such as BEL, DRMC ,MNCs BSNL, MTNL etc. Candidates are also go in research agencies like DRDO, ISRO etc. IT companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra also recruit Electronic engineers.

Note: I suggest you to go in IITs for M.TECH or MS. You can get admission in IITs through GATE exam. There you can get many specialized course. You can also apply for MBA.

Best Of Luck,
Thanks.
25th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

which is better ece or eee??? plz do reply fast
26th July 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

which is better sector b/w embedded & communication to get a good job ?
27th September 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the engineering fields in electronics and communication engineering?
22nd October 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m pursuing B.tech in Eletronics from DU(2nd year)....our B.Tech has no AICTE approval till now but it has UGC approval ....and my branch is elecronics which is not a subject of GATE .
Am i eligible for GATE?......if not then what should i do ? Please suggest all the possible steps for me .
26th October 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a non Indian citizen presently doing b tch electronics and communications in India.m I eligible for GATE exams? Can I get job in India?
26th October 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am a non Indian citizen persuing btch electronics and communications.Am I eligible for GATE exams?can I do job in India?
26th October 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a non Indian citizen Persueing b.tech electronics and communications. Am I eligible for GATE exams?can I do job in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?