5th December 2011, 12:17 PM
sainathG

Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?

I completed my B.Tech(ECE) Currently I am working in software company which i dont want to continue.So, i want to do M.Tech.Please give me the information regarding jobs that require M.Tech qualification(Both Govt. and Private) and their corresponding streams.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?
  5. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  6. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  8. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  9. Best option between government job and private job?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  12. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  13. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  14. What are the options after doing M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management including government sector jobs and private sector jobs?
  15. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  16. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  17. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  18. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
14th May 2012, 01:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?

In M.Tech stream you can opt for specialization in areas of embedded system, VLSI design, etc. Industrial Automation, Telecom and Wireless, etc are some other specialization areas in M.Tech ECE. After completion of the course, you can work in your area of specialization with reputed salary packages. Most of the firms, recruits M.Tech graduates in to senior level job roles like Senior Programmer, Senior Design Engineer, etc. These opportunities may be available in both public sector as well as private sector firms. Other than this, those who are interested in teaching can work as Assistant Professor in government engineering colleges.
8th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?

WHAT ARE THE JOBS AFTER MTECH IN ELECTRICAL ENGG. (SPEALIZATION IN POWER &ENERGY SYSTEM)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?