2nd July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I should between IIT and ITI?

Which carrer should i make in my future? IIT OR ITI WHICh is best

12th July 2012, 04:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I should between IIT and ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology

ITI provides vocational course, This type of institutes were established to improve elementary skills of unemployed people. Small scale industries employ such people. If you are a 10th passed student, then you can easily enroll in such institutes . There are lot of ITIs in India in almost every state. They are managed by State & Central Govt.

While IITs are very different from the above category. They were established to improve research and development in India and to provide high skilled workers for emerging industries in India.

Large PSUs, MNCs employ such people. Admission in IITs in not so easy, there is very stiff competition for seats in thiese institutes.

There are 7 such institutes in India. Some new IITs have been opened in last years. For admission, you have to appear for entrance test known as IITJEE.
12th July 2012, 05:47 PM
satbirsinghrai

you must put all in efforts for IIT its the most prestigious college of india...
you must givE the exam of IIT it will let u develop your technical skills and make u an engineer
while if you have interest in more of practical world and dont like theory and dont want to put in lot of effort then go for ITI
but to achieve most in your life and u are hard working the prepare for IIT enterance
GOOD LUCK!!!
12th July 2012, 05:49 PM
satbirsinghrai

you must put all in efforts for IIT its the most prestigious college of india...
you must givE the exam of IIT it will let u develop your technical skills and make u an engineer
while if you have interest in more of practical world and dont like theory and dont want to put in lot of effort then go for ITI
but to achieve most in your life and u are hard working the prepare for IIT enterance
GOOD LUCK!!!
12th July 2012, 07:18 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello

you have not mentioned your eligibility criteria as the eligibility criteria to do both courses are different . Also there is a lot of difference in both types of courses.

I.T.I---Industrial Training Institute is a type of institute which provides training for unemployed or lass educated people.These institutes provide training so that the people become able to work in industries.

--------Educational qualifications--------

~you should atleast be having X class pass .

~no such age limit.

I.I.T----Indian Institute of Technology is the top most engineering Institute imparting technical education of higher level.the candidates not only learn how to improve technology bu7t also implement them.

I.I.T is the backbone of India's technology or our country's technology is dependent on I.I.T's to some extent.

---------Eligibility for IIT Entrance exam---------

~one should be passed in XII exams or appearing in XII exams from a recognized school or board.

~candidates having physics,chemistry,mathematics can only apply for this.

~one can give IIT Entrance exam on two consecutive years.

so,IIT'S Provide higher level technical education while ITI'S provide knowledge but that knowledge is as it is,where as Candidates doing course from IIT'S are Engineers who can develop technology.

hope this helped

with regards
roknits

13th July 2012, 01:21 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
Friend I.I.T and I.T.I is totally different.

I.I.T is Indian Institute of Technology.

I.T.I is Industrial training institute.

Friend I.I.T offer graduation courses like B.Tech ME/CS/I.T etc.

I.T.I give training about the Industrial Area.

If you want a bright future then try to take admission in I.I.T.

For admission in I.I.T you have o qualify thr I.I.T-J.E.E exam.

I.I.T-J.E.E. exam is conducted by I.I.T, Delhi once in a year.

For this you have to pass 12th with minimum 60% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% Marks.

There is only two attempts.

For more more detail log on to I.I.T-J.E.E website.

ALL THE BEST!
7th February 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in ninth class and from M.P. board I want to be an engineer then what is good for me ITI or IIT
Will I have to join any coaching for that
I am facing little difficulties in chemistry so is it necessary for me to join any coaching
7th February 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 9th class and want to become an engineer i am a state board student then what should I do
Can I do ITI and IIT both
Is it necessary for me to join any coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?