3rd March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Scope for PDS in India? What is the difference between PDS and PDMS?

i have finished my BE in EEE. i want to know the scope for pds in india and the different between pds and pdms. some best course offering centers

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed in 10th for PDS?
  2. Best institutes for Piping Courses? Any good jobs after completing the course?
  3. AP civil supply corporation ltd model papers and syllabus
  4. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  5. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  6. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB? -- [New]
  7. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  8. Age limit for IAS/IPS exam in Delhi and UP? Sample question papers for the exam?
  9. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  10. Difference between GATE and GRE? Which has a greater scope?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to become a Design Engineer?
  12. Details for joining AMIE course?
  13. Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  15. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  17. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech course? Which has more scope?
2nd August 2012, 09:19 PM
shravan kumar mallick

Smile Re: Scope for PDS in India? What is the difference between PDS and PDMS?

major different of pds and pdms

you can customize every thing in PDMS and also your own commands in form and buttons.but in PDS you are bound to buttons provided by Intergraph.

more labor in pds. If you need to modify a line in PDS deleting and starting over would be the fastest way but in PDMS you can move each component to what ever direction you want, and you're not bound to that ridiculous segment line.
PDS is dying, Intergraph is not supporting it any more.

If you have to make a decision which system to use, I recommend PDMS by far.

and mostly people prefers PDMS .
Have a look at www.aveva.com\pdms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?