7th June 2012, 07:20 PM
deepa sharma 55

What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?

what is biotechnology and what is its scope in india ??what is the difference between bio.tech and genetic engineering ?? can you please tell me about forensic sciences ??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  2. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  3. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  4. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  6. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  7. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  8. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  10. Which course has better scope in India between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?
  11. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  12. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  13. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  18. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
7th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?

Is biotechnology is a good course to gain more money
14th August 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?

Which has more scope Industrial Biotechnology or Biotechnology?
4th September 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Is biotech is a good choice instead of engineering
12th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

scope of biotech in india
8th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses after 12th in medical line?
27th March 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm Evanjalin studying B.Tech in Biotec.Wher i want join 4 my UG n whic cou
19th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2 and want to knw which carer is better in india for girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?