25th November 2010, 10:05 PM
mukeshphd

Scope of PhD Management in Government Jobs?

what are the scope of phd in management in govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  2. Can I apply for Government jobs if pursuing Bachelor of Business Management? Scope and Job opportunities?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  5. Scope and job opportunities with pay packages in India after Ph.D in Physics?
  6. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  7. Scope after PhD in Philosophy? Job opportunities and which type of jobs?
  8. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honours?
  10. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?
  11. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  12. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  13. How can I get Yoga related Government jobs having participated in many seminars being a PhD holder?
  14. What is the scope for government jobs after BA LLB from Chandigarh?
  15. What is the scope of dual degree holders for getting government jobs?
  16. Scope after doing PhD in Common Medicine?
  17. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
27th November 2010, 09:02 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Scope of PhD Management in Government Jobs?

dear friend,
management is such a field which would always be in demand in this ever growing business concentrated world. so don't worry, you have wide chance of jobs all over the world.
anyways, according to me, private institutions would suit the best for such qualifications. but if you are adamant with the government job, then go ahead with the UPSC exams and various other public service exams that are conducted by the respective states, like the TNPSC etc. and you would get into a high ranking job, provided you score well. so study hard. God bless you.
27th March 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PhD Management in Government Jobs?

gud eve sir, present am doing phd in management .i want to knw abt future afgter complete of my phs
21st September 2011, 03:19 AM
hierparevar

Default what is the best website to look for jobs for Director of Facilities?

Hi Few days back I have been laid off because of loss in business, I am positively looking for new opening. Do write me what is the best website to look for jobs specially in Director Of Facilities Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?