30th November 2015, 11:21 AM
N.NITESH

Selection criteria of ISRO for M.Tech students?

I have done B-tech from electronic & communication branch with 64 %. Now I am doing m.tech with digital communications. . What is the selection criteria in isro...pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  2. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  3. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to give ISRO entrance exam(For CSE and Electronics students)?
  5. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get direct selection in ISRO? Details of selection procedure?
  7. Is b.tech course conducted by isro?
  8. MTech course which will lead to ISRO?
  9. Possibilities of enter into ISRO during and after B.Sc? Percentage required and selection is based upon?
  10. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  11. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How the selection for Administrative Oficer post is done in ISRO?
  13. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  14. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  15. What are the opportunities in B.Tech ECE? How can I join ISRO?
  16. ISRO exam syllabus for BE(ECE) students?
  17. Previous year question papers of ISRO exam for engineering students?
  18. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
30th November 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of ISRO for M.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.NITESH View Post
I have done B-tech from electronic & communication branch with 64 %. Now I am doing m.tech with digital communications. . What is the selection criteria in isro...pls reply
You have done B.Tech from ECE so you are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only.

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years
1st December 2015, 12:55 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Eligibility Criteria for ISRO:

1. Person should complete the graduation or post graduation or diploma courses from recognized university.

2. Minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

3. Age limit is 21 - 30 years & relaxation is available as per the government rules.

Selection Process:

1. Written test.

2. Technical interview, personal interview & certificate verification.
8th January 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering with cgpa 8.28,currently doing m.tech in sensors and iot.Am I eligible to apply for isro after m.tech?and when(in which month)isro recruitment starts for the m.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?