23rd July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in B.Tech ECE? How can I join ISRO?

Sir,
i have recently joined for b.tech ECE.I wanted to know the oppurtunities relateed to this course in ISRO and the criteria for selection.please reply me.I will be very greatfull to you.

17th May 2013, 10:51 PM
aklk224

Post Re: What are the opportunities in B.Tech ECE? How can I join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i have recently joined for b.tech ECE.I wanted to know the oppurtunities relateed to this course in ISRO and the criteria for selection.please reply me.I will be very greatfull to you.
Dear Friend,
ISRO is the Indian Space Research Institute is the primary space agency of the Indian government.The objective of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is to develop space technology and its application to various tasks of national and international interest

ISRO is recruiting Engineers for the Post of Scientist in Electronics , Computer Science and mechanical.Usually in ISRO Applications are related to Electronics people.There will be a written test then interview

In Written test there are 80 questions and all questions are related to your subject i.e electronics and 90% are theoretical questions and you have 90 minutes time .

http://www.isro.org/

Above is the webiste of ISRO.Check the above website for latest updates

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?