7th January 2013, 11:46 PM
jigneshpatel.jey

Should I choose ASP.NET or embedded system?

I m ece final year student
i confuse to select asp.net or embdded system,,,,
embdded system market is less in gujrat,,,,,
waht to do sir please tell me i m so confuse

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Embedded System?
  2. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  3. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  4. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  5. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  6. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  7. Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE
  8. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  9. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  10. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  11. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  12. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  13. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  15. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  16. Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year
  17. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years -- [New]
  18. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
15th December 2018, 09:24 PM
Medicalhelp

Default Re: Should I choose ASP.NET or embedded system?

Go for ASP.NET, if you have good knowledge of C#.
Embedded is more of a software+hardware, so if you are interested in programming microprocessors you can go for embedded system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?