8th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Journalism after BCA?

hi what i m doing after bca .should i do journalism.after journalist which job i get.

9th August 2011, 08:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Journalism after BCA?

Certainly you can pursue this course if you feel you would like to make a career in the same. Make sure you pursue it from a recognised institute. You consider going for MBA in communications if the field interests you. If you can pursue the same from institutes like MICA you will be able to reach heights in your career. You should make sure you join a course that interests you.
9th August 2011, 08:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Certainly you can pursue this course if you feel you would like to make a career in the same. Make sure you pursue it from a recognised institute. You consider going for MBA in communications if the field interests you. If you can pursue the same from institutes like MICA you will be able to reach heights in your career. You should make sure you join a course that interests you.
7th May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do pg in journalism after ba programme with subjects like political science and economics?
23rd January 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MASTERS IN JOURNALISM UNDER JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY AFTER DOING BCA???
23rd January 2014, 06:34 PM
priyanka bhattacharjee1

can i do masters in masscom. under JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY AFTER DOIN BCA FROM WBUT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?