28th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Should i be eligible for custom exam after passing B.A?

i am BA pass. should i elegible for custom exam? ....please tell me what should i do

1st March 2012, 04:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i be eligible for custom exam after passing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am BA pass. should i elegible for custom exam? ....please tell me what should i do
Being a Graduate in any stream makes an individual eligible to apply for the post of Inspector in the Customs Department provided the aspirant is within the age limit of 18-27 years.
To the department, one has to qualify Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.

The Combined Graduate Level Examination comprise of :
Two stages of written exam
Interview
Skill Test

To keep yourself updated regarding the examination, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
1st March 2012, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for applying to the customs department after completing BA. The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by SSC. The main qualification for applying to the customs department is a graduation. It can be secured in any subject area. Also important is to secure the graduation from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be between 21 – 30 years. There will be a physical test and interview for the candidates who clear the interview.
30th May 2012, 08:45 PM
kaveribiswas

Being a Graduate in any stream makes an individual eligible to apply for the post of Inspector in the Customs Department provided the aspirant is within the age limit of 18-27 years.
To the department, one has to qualify Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
30th May 2012, 08:49 PM
kaveribiswas

26th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

When the exams will be conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?