18th October 2011, 01:22 AM
kunaljadhav

Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

i have completed my graduation by doing BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies). I am interested in giving the custom duty examination. so kindly help me as if I am eligible to give the examination. If yes then what are the procedure for it. And the latest date of the examination

18th October 2011, 04:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaljadhav View Post
i have completed my graduation by doing BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies). I am interested in giving the custom duty examination. so kindly help me as if I am eligible to give the examination. If yes then what are the procedure for it. And the latest date of the examination
ELIGIBILITY FOR CUSTOM DEPARTMENTS EXAM

Recruitment to Indian Customs officer of government is done through civil services exam conducted by UPSC. So, to become a custom officer you need to appear in civil services exam.

Candidate must be Completed a graduation degree from any recognized university with any disipline.

Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.

Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.
18th October 2011, 09:01 PM
aries-rocks

Default Re: Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

for become a custom officer you must have to qualify CGLE exam conducted by SSc every years.
for appear in this exam you must have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college.
the age limit for this exam is 21-30,.there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxation are applicable for SC\ST & OBC candidates.
4th January 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
What are the procedures to become customs officer?
17th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in management course so what exam i have to attented?
16th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Kya pata yaar ...aap ko pata chale to mujhe bhi bata dena yaar ....aap ka bhagwan bhala karega
19th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

give sample question and answer on public custom management
8th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

without upsc can custom officers
2nd July 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

waT WILL BE THE PATTERN OR IS THAT SAME AS THE CIVIL SERVICE EXAM
3rd July 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to say that.if am apply for custom agent.so what is the qualifaction ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?