26th June 2012, 08:45 PM
mistryakshar

Should I go for BCA or Computer Engineering in private college?

I gt 70 merit in 12th..i m gettin admission in M.S. university in BCA..so should I go fr BCA or opt fr computer engineering in a private collage?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  2. Is it better to do BCA from private?
  3. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  4. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  7. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  8. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  9. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  11. What are the benefits of studying BCA course?
  12. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  13. BCA or B.Sc IT after scoring 90.4% marks in CBSE? List of good BCA colleges? -- [New]
  14. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  15. Top colleges in MCA in Coimbatore?
  16. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  17. How to get admission in BCA college?
  18. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
31st July 2012, 02:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for BCA or Computer Engineering in private college?

B.Tech will be much better than BCA. Though both the courses have good scope, B.Tech degree is valued much in the present job market. Job opportunities will be higher if you are interested in PG after BCA. B.Tech degree can be pursued in government colleges by qualifying entrance tests. Those having good score in national or state level entrance exams can expect selection. The final decision should be made looking into the fees that you have to pay in the private college for B.Tech and what you need to pay for BCA and also the paying capacity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?