3rd July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?

I have completed M.A in English from Rabindra Bharti University in 2010 . I am having 2 years teaching experience in ICSE school of West Bengal. However I had to leave the school due to my marriage . Now I am a teacher in a Convent ICSE school of Odisha. Can I get admission in the B.ed Course of IGNOU Bhubaneswar? Please reply soon .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  2. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  6. Can I do D.EL.Ed through IGNOU or B.Ed?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  11. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU after completing B.A from IGNOU
  15. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  16. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  17. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  18. From which place or university can I do B.Ed correspondence?
5th July 2015, 03:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A. in English and having 2 years of teaching experience.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have completed his/her graduation with 50% marks from any recognised university.

For detailed information please go through the attachment. Also yo can visit : IGNOU B.Ed
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bed pros 16 may.pdf(5.41 MB, 129 views)
5th July 2015, 03:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?

Yes, you can surely get admission if you have got at least 50% marks in your Degree programme from a recognized University. IGNOU correspondence B.Ed is good for those who are already doing a job as teacher in a private school.

Therefore, you won't face problem in getting admission in IGNOU if you have 2 years of experience. Just apply for admission when notification for admission is released on a prescribed format. You can get application form from regional center or you can apply online also.
5th July 2015, 04:50 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

yes you can get an admission in IGNOU

IGNOU is Indira Gandhi national open university .

IGNOU provide courses certification who has discontinue their education due to financial crises or got a long gap or other reasons.

so its an opportunity to avail this and get and certification by completing the courses either schooling or graduation or post graduation or B.Ed through IGNOU

IGNOU certification is equivalent as national board or state board certification.

for this you need to register yourself and fill all the details correctly along with the admission fee.

note:- for registration,there is no charges.

the admission process starts from July to august.
5th July 2015, 06:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for B.Ed. course from IGNOU .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

The qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation or Post Graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

The candidate should have two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory.

There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for pursuing this degree.

The minimum duration for this programme offered by IGNOU is 2 years and maximum duration is 4 years.

The course fee is Rs. 20,000.
6th July 2015, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.A in English from Rabindra Bharti University in 2010 . I am having 2 years teaching experience in ICSE school of West Bengal. However I had to leave the school due to my marriage . Now I am a teacher in a Convent ICSE school of Odisha. Can I get admission in the B.ed Course of IGNOU Bhubaneswar? Please reply soon .
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course in IGNOU because you have completed M.A in English from Rabindra Bharti University.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree or masters degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
6th July 2015, 04:50 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you are very much eligible to get the admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU.

You have 2 years experience of teaching so, you can take the admission very easily.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed-
A Bachelor's or higher degree from a recognized university.

Two years full time regular teaching experience.

You are fulfilling the above two criteria so, you are very much eligible.

All the best.
7th July 2015, 11:21 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

yes dear friend, you are very much eligible to take admission in B.ed of IGNOUas you already have done M.A. from recognized university with 2 years experience of teaching.

Before proceeding to B.ed you simply need to check the eligibility criteria,according to eligibility criteria one should have atleast 50 % marks in graduation level.

There is no restriction of age limit for IGNOU, course duration is 4 years.

Fee structure of IGNOU : 20,000 rs
Common Books for B.ed entrance exam :-

-Maharashtra B.ed Exam guide by Ramesh Publising house

-Previous years solved papers by R.Gupta's
etc.
4th March 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for ignou bed as I have completed my graduation through ignou and I have two years of teaching experience in a private school
25th October 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission in b.ed course of IGNOU after completing B.A in History with 58.15 percentage
24th December 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have BA in Eng. Lang & Litt with 43% and have 2 years teaching experience. Can I apply for IGNOU BEd. course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?