30th October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I join private or government sector after passing engineering?

sir i finished engg rectly now i m getting confused whether to join private sector or govt job which i m getting on compensatory grounds which is of fda post......please do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  4. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Job after 12th science from CIPET Balasore? -- [New]
  8. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  10. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  11. In which company can I get a job with 58% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech.?
  12. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  13. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which sector is best after MBA Private or Government?
  15. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  17. How to join government sector after studying MBA with HR?
  18. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
12th January 2012, 02:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join private or government sector after passing engineering?

Its entirely your choice that you wish to work for government of India or for private sector. To get jobs with central or state government you have to appear for exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State PSC, etc. If you clear the written test and get shortlisted then you will have to face group discussion followed by personal interviews to get government jobs. To get jobs in a private firm you may have to appear for entrance test conducted by the organization but certainly have to face few rounds of interviews or prepare some projects. Experience in a private sector is very important in getting better jobs. Generally the pay package is more in private sector but there is job security with government jobs. If you have the required ability and skill for the particular job then it does not matter where you work. You will surely have a successful career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?