10th May 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?

Sir/Mam,

I have done B.Tech now I am searching job which company provide a fresher job? Can you please let me know which company to apply and get the job? Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible as I waiting for long time now?

11th May 2015, 01:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?

You should have mentioned your stream of engineering, i.e, in which branch you had done your B.Tech course. This is because there are numerous companies who provide jobs to B.Tech candidates but it depends on the stream of engineering. This is because most of the companies recruit branch specific and even have vacancies branch specific. You can get job in government sector as well as in private sector. In government sector, you can try for PSUs, Indian Railways and Defense Sector as they recruit from almost every branch of engineering. In private sector it is purely branch specific. SO kindly comment below with the name of your branch and we will give you a detailed answer.
12th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done B.Tech now I am searching job which company provide a fresher job? Can you please let me know which company to apply and get the job? Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible as I waiting for long time now?

There are a lot many company that provides the Job to the freshers. What you need is to always keep yourself updated about the Company Walk-in and the recruitment Drive. In order to apply for the Company, you have to upload your resume to any of the Job Site like Monster India or Naukri.com . The Employer will call you themselves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?